Monday 3 December 2007

a very ribbon xmas - free blogger design (xml)

Helloooo.... Christmas is coming soon and I wanted to make a design that wouldn't be too overwhelmingly Christmasy and one that you could possibly use all year 'round (incase you happen to be like me and like cute things). The beautiful ribbon Photshop brushes were made available by Hawksmont Universe. Awesome! How I love the fact that she's made the brushes available for use! Thank you x 1000000!

Enjoy....

(click image for a live preview)

  • Download the template: here
  • Need help installing this? Click here
Same drill as always if you're installing this XML blogger template. Back up your widgets/links etc as you may erase them when installing this design.

1 comment :

  1. hey!
    I really loved it!
    I always wanted to have a blog but I didnt find a template that I liked and since I dont know how to do one I just continued not having one. I was checking if I could find something a few days ago and weee! I GOT YOU! I am glad you are making them I wanna change my template everyday cause the designs are damn cute! If you want to to see how it looks
    eighteenforgodssake.blogspot.com
    this is nothing special : )
    thanks a lot! and keep up the good work! cheers!

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee