Friday 2 April 2010

Mint, Latte & Pink versions of "Oh!" She Said!

Alrighty alrighty!

I do love the last blogger template I made - "Oh!" she said and I have now made it in three different colour combinations: Mint, Latte & Pink!

I haven't made a live preview blog to view how these look, but you can see the previous {yellow} one here.

Enjoy!











Remember that if you want the date to show up as "Friday April 2, 2010", you'll have to go to to SETTINGS > FORMATTING under the menu tabs and then selecting the 'Date Header Format to be the same as below:


1 comment :

  1. Ok, so I know on the previous post I thought pink would be great but I've gone and fallen for the mint one. I'm a redhead so I couldn't go past using a reddie. http://simonssista.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-month-new-beginning.html

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee