Wednesday 13 January 2010

1990s Nightmare! (not a very serious template, but here you go)

OK, so I just realised that the 1990s were 20 YEARS AGO! Holy cow, how long ago was that? (although it seemed like yesterday!). I started using the internet {properly} in about 1997 and it was all about flashy web graphics, animated gifs and things that I thought were pretty awesome. In reality they were pretty ugly - well, looking back they certainly are.... but at the time *sigh*

Let me just say, this template is not meant to be taken seriously. It uses some graphics you may remember (and some you may want to forget). Please note that the links - under construction, email me, etc - are not real, they are just for decorative purposes.


click for a live preview


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee