Thursday 27 November 2008

The Owl and the Pussycat - XML blogger template

I adore this dingbat font (ding delights) and wanted to make a template that was quite cute and not too serious, so I decided on this one - almost forgetting that the owl and the pussy-cat were in a "pea green boat"! Whoops. Luckily I remembered in time and their boat colour was salvaged! I don't know if the cat in the story was ginger, but my favourite kind of kitten is a ginger one!


click for a live preview


The design works with "new" blogger - ie: it's an XML template. Please ensure that you backup your widget data, as installing a new template will wipe/erase your current widget content

Enjoy!

2 comments :

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee