Saturday, 27 August 2011

roses dans de l'eau - (roses in aqua)

Woah! You are going to LOVE this template!  It's just beautiful - of course the credit there goes to Sarah at Totally Severe who made the stunning background!).

Her site is one of my favourites on the whole internet - NOT EVEN JOKING! - and most definitely one that deserves more appreciation! Her background images are stunning - check them out here.  She did not pay me to say this and she probably thinks I am a mega weirdo for being so in love with her images. But dudes, the girl has talent.


(click above for a live demo)

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I would like templates for a blog of my baby, put 3 photos head plus the name of the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I definitely love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the information are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!cheap Celine Clutch Bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demonic History: These characters are enshrouded in burning hatred and seething vengeance. Typically, only those who died horrible deaths Cheap Diablo 3 Gold to the minions of the Burning Hells, and lost it all in the Dreadlands turn into Demon Hunters. They turned their endless Hatred into their endless resource of power Diablo 3 power levelingto seek and slay the minions. An essence still remains within these dark persona that allow them to keep their own demonic soul atdiablo 3 items bay. To instead use and channel it in battle to the detriment of all who cross their path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that you’ve put a good amount of effort into your article and I want a lot more of these on the World Wide Web these days. I truly got a kick out of your post. I do not have a bunch to to say in reply, I only wanted to register to say fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it. http://aslininleziztarifleri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee