Saturday 27 August 2011

roses dans de l'eau - (roses in aqua)

Woah! You are going to LOVE this template!  It's just beautiful - of course the credit there goes to Sarah at Totally Severe who made the stunning background!).

Her site is one of my favourites on the whole internet - NOT EVEN JOKING! - and most definitely one that deserves more appreciation! Her background images are stunning - check them out here.  She did not pay me to say this and she probably thinks I am a mega weirdo for being so in love with her images. But dudes, the girl has talent.


(click above for a live demo)

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I would like templates for a blog of my baby, put 3 photos head plus the name of the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I definitely love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the information are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!cheap Celine Clutch Bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you’ve put a good amount of effort into your article and I want a lot more of these on the World Wide Web these days. I truly got a kick out of your post. I do not have a bunch to to say in reply, I only wanted to register to say fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it. http://aslininleziztarifleri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee