Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Purple Powder Room + buttons for your sidebar

Even though this looks quite "pyjama-ish",  I think "Purple Powder Room" is a better name for this.  Kind of subtle yet very very elegant.  It also comes with a few sidebar images/buttons (see below for details).  I think this would be really cute for a wedding blog!


Click for a demo site

This template also comes with some cute sidebar graphics that you can link to your Facebook, Twitter or Photos.  I even have one if you want have a link to an "About Me" or "Contact Me" page.

HOW TO USE THE IMAGES?
You just have to insert the images into your sidebar as a "Picture" widget (no need to 'shrink to fit' and put the URL link to wherever you want it to link to!).

Hope that makes sense!

    11 comments :

    1. Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb. Photo Recovery

      ReplyDelete
    2. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
      colour correction

      ReplyDelete
    3. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

      Handicraft products

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb.

      ReplyDelete
    5. uk
      Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information

      ReplyDelete
    6. Nice article i enjoy this article thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete
    7. This is really a nice post, that you have updated us with all of nice information that can be very useful for future.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I really appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject.Keep up the good work!

      ReplyDelete
    9. I admire your talent, hope to see you again next time of the works, I wish you good luck! Studying this info So i am satisfied to exhibit, Love your work, clear! Cheap Calls to Pakistan

      ReplyDelete
    10. I just see your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your articles. I hope you post again soon
      Coupons Queens

      ReplyDelete

    If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

    I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

    Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

    Thanks for reading,
    Sharnee