Tuesday 26 May 2009

RazzleDazzle - free blogger XML template

Hmmm, I love a pretty pattern and here is another gorgeous one from Pixels & Ice Cream (visit the site here). I love this template and hope you do too!


click for a live preview

The design works with "new" blogger - ie: it's an XML template. Please ensure that you backup your widget data, as installing a new template will wipe/erase your current widget content.
I think that the navbar colour of "tan" looks awesome with this template (just like I have in the test blog). To change it just go to LAYOUT >> PAGE ELEMENTS and edit the navbar. I'm soooo sick of seeing that blue navbar! You can change the colour, people!


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee