Thursday 15 May 2008

Tweet Tweet - Free XML blogger Template

Argh! I have just moved house and have been without internet for a few days (ok, it was a WEEK!), but we're back online tonight, so here's a cute design.


(click for a live preview)
  • To download the xml template: click here (zip)
  • Preview the site here
  • Need help installing this? Click here
Your blog title will not be visible!
I have included a PDF with instructions on how to replace the header image - alternatively you can leave it as it is and it will look the same as the live preview (the header will say "Tweet Tweet").

3 comments :

  1. hi sharnee, just inform you (dont meant to still content), i also post your template on my blog.

    thank for your permit.

    regards,
    gre-
    http://template-godown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the hardest time finding a fun template to update my blog to. then i finally found you! check out my blog with your design: www.jasminephotography.blogspot.com

    I love it and it matches my biz colors perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to put this background as my web site background? feed me back at my site : http://aqeiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee