Wednesday 21 May 2008

Martini Free Backgrounds (tiling)! 10 images - Zipped and ready to go!

Martini background image (in 10 colours) avaliable for free! You can use these images in your personal blogs, scrapbooking or any other personal/commercial work. The only rule is that if you do use them for commercial works, you have to show me.

(oh and the second and most important rule is that these images must, under NO circumstances be put up on another website for download. It's up to me when and IF I ever do that).



You can see the red image in use over at the "Retro Bar Fly" blog. Pretty swell.
I was going to say "chin chin", but that means "penis" in Japanese! So if you yell out "Chin Chin" in a bar and a table of Japanese businessmen wink at you - you'll know why!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee