Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Shopping in Paris - Chic Blogger Template

Alrighty here is a very very chic (and French) Blogger template! C'mon, I know you love French things! The pastries! The Shopping! The credit for the header image goes to DaPino Graphics (and is released under creative commons licence - read {here} for more info --- this means don't use this image for commercial purposes, people!). DaPino make some of the most awesome graphics I have seen.

The template has a changeable background colour (changeable from within the "Fonts & Colours" section so you can alter this however you like! I was thinking a bold red would look ace, but have a play with the colours yourself and see what you like.


(click above for a live preview)




Hope you like it! xx

7 comments :

  1. Very Chic Very French Very Ooh La La!

    I think it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! I'm actually going to France very soon and doing a blog do document my experience. I am going to use this layout.... Full credit of course. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, sweet and perfect for my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    http://www.viaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have any vintage eiffel tower tamplate?? :D

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee