Wednesday 2 December 2009

Hey, you! Get ride of that horrid blue Blogger Navbar!

Have you noticed that the Blogger navbar is now more customisable? (well, in an ultimate world I could select the background colour myself!) but now there are more options than the horrid blue and tan!

{yeah, a lot of people remove/hide their Blogger navigation bar but I find it quite useful for searching and "following" a blog, and I'm always a bit bummed when it's removed. So there!}

My personal favourite is the Transparent Light - which means you can see the background pattern (or colour) behind it. See what I mean on this Christmas Baubles template. Cool, yeah?



You can find this feature under the LAYOUT > PAGE ELEMENTS (click on "Edit" in the Navbar area and a pop-up window will open).

A lot of you may have known about this but for those who haven't - enjoy!

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the hint! I also like the way that you point out that there's a good reason to have the Navbar on your page- everyone likes to have (more) Followers :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like for the navbar to be there. I also heard it's against Blogger's TOU to remove it?? Haven't confirmed that rumor, though.

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee