Friday 23 October 2009

I've been Glamour Bombed! And you can be too!

Check this video out! How cool is it?



This was made by Glamour Bomb (check out her site: glamourbomb.com! Fantastically full of vintage things and definitely a good blog to follow!).

Anyway, the exciting part - she is holding a competition where you can win a video of your own work - just like the one of mine, above! How cool is that?

Go to her site now and leave a comment on this post let her know what you find absolutely yummy and a winner will be drawn randomly. The deadline is 10/27/2009 at 11:59 pm Pacific Daylight Time (US)!

What are you waiting for? Visit her site now.
Thank you so much for making this video for me! You rock!

2 comments :

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee