Saturday 30 August 2008

Want to advertise on yummylolly.com?

Yummylolly.com was originally suckmylolly.com - I've been building free Blogger/Blogspot templates for over two and a half years.  I update this site as often as possible and receive a lot of traffic from Google web searches - you can see a brief overview of my stats here or contact me for more infomation (freebloggerdesigns@gmail.com).  I also have over 650 individual Google/Blogger Followers.

Prices for your ad are as follows:

125 x 125 badge:

$15 = 1 month
$75 = 6 months
$140 = 1 year

Of course your site may not be of questionable nature as I do get visitors of all ages.

Contact me for more information.
freebloggerdesigns@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee