Tuesday 22 July 2008

Happy Birthday suckmylolly.com!!!



My how a year can fly! Can you believe I have had suckmylolly.com for a whole year?

I started this blog as a way to share my designs ("classic" templates at the time) but I have learnt so much over the last year and have been pleased that my templates and designs have been so well received. Kind thanks to everyone who's ever used/commented on any of my designs - I love getting random notes saying how pleased you are with my templates!! That's exactly the reason I started doing this!!
Anyway, some people over the last year have asked how they can make a donation to me to say "thanks" for the free templates - so here is a way you can donate if you wish to. My hosting bill is due very soon - if you wish to help me out with a small donation then I will be ever-so grateful.

Thank you so much for your support over the last year! Let's look forward to another great year of free (and exciting) blogger designs!






(If you want to donate a different amount, please click this button)





3 comments :

  1. I love your website and designs, well done, keep it up and never stop ;)

    Love,
    from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Indra!!!!
    (and thanks for the donation!)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Ive used and use your templates. I can't believe you've only been doing this for a year. Tanks for being so talented and sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee