Saturday 23 February 2008

Petite Stars - free Blogger design XML

The background in the header is a tiled pattern so I can't supply you with a blank header image for this one (but I intend on making it my future plan). Stay tuned for more designs soon - I plan to take into consideration all the ideas that my readers gave me a few posts ago.
In the mean time, here is a dark template with a star pattern in the header and footer.


(click for a larger preview)
  • Download the XML template: here (zip)
  • View a live preview: here
  • Need help installing this? Click here

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful designs, Sharnee! Thank you for making "classic" blogger designs too! With the exception of you and blogskins.com, it's virtually impossible to find a descent template since they went beta!

    Also thank you for making these free and putting a lot of hard work and time into them. =)

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, PLEASE leave an email address I can contact you on - and also don't forget to leave your blog URL. Please also read my FAQ which are >>> HERE

I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Sharnee